rss
email
twitter
facebook

May 31, 2007

Spcially dedicated to Ash....

Happy Birthday Ash!!! Wish I could be there on your birthday!! Have you gotten your gift from both Koo Koo and I? Like it? There were so many things we wanted to buy but don't know which one so we ended up getting the book for you? Hope you like it! Oh yes, did Nat give you the 9 hugs and kisses? Yup...it's from me~! You're 9 this year. I know you hear this every year... "Wah...last time, Ash so small only...can't belive she's a big girl now. So beautiful..." Yes you are beautiful...since the day I saw you at the hospital. Don't ever think you're not beautiful ok?! Cos you really ARE! Psalm 139 says it all... we are all unique, fearfully and wonderfully made by God! And add-on to that...you are gorgeous, charming, attractive, talented, gifted, smart....etc etc. I thank God for you....and here's a lil' story of you!

Once upon a time (well, 31 May 1998 actually), a lil' girl was born. Her name is Ashlynn Lim May Yen, simply means bright and beautiful, if I'm not wrong =) She's my beloved niece! My sis was suppose to back-up for worship that Sunday, but she ended in hospital to give birth to her first daughter, also the first grandchild in the family of the Lim's and Khoo's. Being the first, she was lavished with loves and gifts from everyone - family members, relatives, church members and friends. She's a joy to the family....and from then on came Nathalynn and Chrisalynn. Ohh...all of them are jewels...PRECIOUS!! And I'm missing them a lot since they left for Australia. Well..actually 1 week before they left, I've already started to miss them! *sob sob* But I'm glad to know they are enjyoing themselves!

Back to Ash... here's her favorite
Fav. Color: Pink
Fav. Toy: Barbie (she has quite a number of them...was once my dream to own many Barbies but she beat me!)
Fav. Food: Pasta...and lots of CHEESE (Ash, can I ask you once question? Why do you like cheese so much???? Hahaha...gotcha! )
Fav. Fruits: Mango, strawberries, plums, durians....
Fav. Drinks: Mango juice
Fav. Sports: Floorball
Fav. Pastimes: Dancing....and dancing...and dancing....
Fav. Shows: Bring It On 2, High School Musical... (anything to do with dance, cheerleading and ice skating!)
Hmmm...what other favorites.....I'll ask her....

My prayer for you: May you continue to grow beautifully in the Lord, and that your beauty will reflect the glory of the Lord. As you grow older, may you grow closer and deeply in love with God. And that you will live a life of holiness and righteousness before God and men. I pray that your dreams and desires will be fulfilled in His time and that you will continue to explode in your creativity, in dance, and become an instrument of worship to God. And that you will inspire many to be drawn closer to God as well. Amen! Love you lots! MUAKSSSSSSS

3 comments:

Kenny Khoo said...

Hey ee ee! I love you sooooo much. I sorry that I keep forgetting to write the comment, but anyway I really like what you wrote about me and I just want to say you forgot gymnastics in the part that you said about my fav. movies. Keep on writing in your blog..... keep you writing spirit up.


- Ashlynn -

ashlynn said...

oh... ashlynn simply means strong and beautiful, not bright and beautiful

ashlynn said...

nice one anyway!!