rss
email
twitter
facebook

Aug 24, 2011

God Will Bring Everything To Completion

Been thinking about my dreams lately. Dreams that are kept in my heart all these while. Dreams that waiting to be fulfilled.

Been questioning God a lot as well. Have you forgotten about these dreams? Are these dreams align to Your heartbeat? Will they ever come true? *speechless*

WAIT. The answer has been WAIT.
"For how long?' I asked God.
WAIT. Just WAIT. *speechless*

But God decided to say something else last Sunday during service.
Altar call made. I was already standing in the front row and prayed the congregation will respond.
A dear sister came up and prayed for me, "There will be hardwork and toils if you are building something but God will bring everything to completion! He will not leave it hanging. Every dream that you think you sacrifice is not a sacrifice. God will give it back to you. He will bring everything to completion." *eyes lit up*...and *tears rolled down*

I am holding on to Your Word and Promise, O Lord!


0 comments: