rss
email
twitter
facebook

Jan 19, 2009

Dormant? Year of Possibilities!!!!!!!

Oh yes! My blog has been lying dormant for who knows since when. Everytime something interesting happened in my life, I wanted to write. Yes, I really wanted to write BUT.... *grin* And when I read other people's blogs, I was totally inspired and I wanted to write BUT... *grin*.... BUT everytime when I wanted to put it into action...my brain just refuses to cooperate. Just as my blog has been lying dormant, I was reminded of some of the dreams/ passions that have been lying dormant in me. God plays a big part in fulfilling those dreams, but there are also those that I've not seriously pursue, or may have forgotten about them... *grins*

The church (http://www.gatewaycity.com.my/) had an awesome Watchnite Service on the 31st Dec 2008. Everyone was encouraged to give a creative offering, ranging from cooking some delicacies for the supper cum fellowship time, to dancing, to presenting a multimedia, to singing, to anything you can think of. Almost everyone in the church took part. Best watchnite ever!

We, as a church and as individuals, kicked off Year 2009 as the YEAR OF POSSIBILITIES. Pr. Edward challenged us to be bold! Bold to claim our promises!! Bold to speak to the mountain, and let it be removed!! My question is...."how bold can I or do I want to be?" A lot of times, I think it's a matter of how much I want to step out of my comfort zone and make things happen, or rather to allow God to make things happen in my life.

I want to believe, step out and claim all the possibilities for my dreams!
Gateway Watchnite Service 2008


2 comments:

ashlynn said...

ee ee, a. Choon Ean looks a little too tall..... hahaha

Penny Khoo said...

haha...u shud tell her!!